Dolphin Emotions Tickets – Save up to €19 with Algarve Fun
Swimming with dolphins is a dream that come true in the Algarve with a visit to Zoomarine to take part in an unforgettable Dolphin Emotions experience.
At Zoomarine it is possible to swim with dolphins in a special area, away from the rest of the park, where it is quiet and peaceful to allow for both the participant and the dolphin to have the best possible experience. The team at Zoomarine follow a philosophy based on conservation and environmental education and this Zoomarine activity is dedicated to helping visitors in the Algarve to learn more about these amazing marine mammals.
The entire experience includes entry to the park and then a dedicated session in the lagoon pools with the dolphins of Zoomarine, allowing participants to play with and interact with dolphins in the Algarve in a safe and secure environment.
The Zoomarine dolphin lagoons, while artificial, have been designed to look natural and the dolphins are comfortable in this area throughout the usual 30 minute session that each participant has as part of the Zoomarine Dolphin Emotions experience.
Throughout the experience one of the professional handlers from Zoomarine is present to ensure safety and to also answer any questions you may have about dolphins in the Algarve and beyond.
The entire Zoomarine Dolphin Emotions session takes 90 minutes and includes the 30 minutes in the lagoon with the dolphin as well as an educational session and time to get changed in and out of wet suits.
Regular Zoomarine Dolphin emotion experiences are held in groups with no more than 12 participants, however if you are looking for a very special Zoomarine experience then it possible for just two people at a time to interact with the dolphins.
Make Algarve memories you will never forget with a Zoomarine Dolphin Emotions experience.
**PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO BOOKING**
Zoomarine Participant Tickets (Including Park Entry):
| Off-Peak Season Adult/Child/Senior
(1st Mar to 24th Jun 2018, and 8th Sept to 3rd Nov 2018)
| Peak Season Adult/Child/Senior
(25th June to 7th Sept)
* Minimum age is 8 years old if unaccompanied, or 6 years old if booked at the same time as an adult.
Zoomarine Spectator Tickets (Including Park Entry):
(Over 1m tall, and aged 10 or under)
(Under 1m tall, and aged under 10)
– Zoomarine Dolphin Emotions tickets must be ordered a minimum of 24 hours in advance
– Minimum age is 8 years old if unaccompanied, or 6 years old if booked at the same time as another participant of over 16.
– Prices for Emotions (participant) and spectator tickets include entry to the park Tickets will be emailed to you within 2 hours (during working hours). For orders placed outside of working hours, you will receive them the following morning.
– For Zoomarine, you don’t need to print tickets as long as you can display them clearly on a smartphone