Watch here the video for this trip:
Child (up to 12):€50
Book now with only a small deposit to reserve your seat! Spaces are limited and advanced booking is essential so book now.
|A Day in the Blue||80.00€|
All bookings are subject to availability and to confirmation.
The beautiful Sailing Catamaran set sails from Arade river towards Portimão’s underwater valley around 12 miles offshore, a known wildlife place. You will have a wildlife and environmental awareness briefing given by an marine biologist.
One we are at the valley you will probably find common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, minke whales, turtles, sharks and a variety of marine birds.
Depending on the weather and sea conditions you can experience a swim in the deep blue offshore waters and the quietness of the big blue ocean. Snorkelling gear will be available on board.
- 7 hours trip
- Vessel: 44ft Sailing Catamaran “Oceanus”
- Max, 12 guests on board
- Video of the trip with underwater footage
- Marine Biologist onboard
- Safety and Environmental Briefing
- Lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks included.
- Upon reservation choose your meal:-Chicken Salad-Tuna Salad– Vegetarian Salad
- Bathing suit and towel
- Bring a coat. Although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is always cool.