If you would like to write for us we would love to hear from you if you have an article which is relevant to us, and that our visitors will find both interesting and of value.
To ensure we maintain the highest standards we have some guidelines that we would like to point out. Please read these carefully before contacting us.
- Travel advice or tips
- Useful information for tourists visiting the Algarve
- Places or towns to see in the Algarve
- Unfortunately we can’t accept reviews of hotels, bars or restaurants.
Requirements – All guest posts must be:
- Unique and not published elsewhere. We use plagiarism detection tools including Copyscape to check this
- High quality and free from errors
- Relevant to our visitors (see Acceptable subjects list above)
- Written in English or Portuguese (or both if you wish)
- Included by at least 2 good quality photos (minimum width of 800 pixels)
- Have a have short biography about the writer
- A minimum of 1000 words
- Free from links to spammy or other low quality websites
- By sending us a Guest Post you agree us publishing it on our website and promoting it through our marketing channels (for example social media).
- You agree that ownership and copyright of any article submitted belongs to us
- We may edit the content for grammatical correctness or to fit the style and feel of our website
- We cannot guarantee that we will publish any article submitted to us
- We may translate your article into other languages
To prevent duplicate content issues with Google the article can only be republished:
- on your own website
- after a minimum of 30days after publication on algarvefun.com
- if they use a canonical link (this is MANDATORY)
Please submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document and include your photos as JPG or PNG format.