Algarve Holiday Fun is a trading name of Miller Holiday Services Unipessoal LDA. Our registered address is Urb. Barrocal, Lote A-14, Pera, 8365-204 with NIPC of 513450505.
- The available payment methods for orders are credit card, debit card, Paypal, and bank transfe.
- Where physical tickets are issued, delivery cost is included for all goods.
- Cancellation. All orders can be cancelled at least 7 days prior to the validity date of the ticket and a full refund will be issued via the same payment method used for the purchase.
- Complaints or requests for cancellation should be reported by email to [email protected] . We will consider your request or complaint and respond to you within 3 working days. Should we require the return of any tickets we have issued we will confirm the relevant arrangements for this in our response.
- Use of this site requires personal data processing of a client in the following matter: first name and last name, phone number, e-mail and billing address. Data will be processed by: Paypal in a way that is crucial to agreeing on a contract, as well as its fulfillment. A client has the right to see the content of his data and any corrections made to it. Sharing of information is voluntary, however, at the same time it is crucial to using this site.
- Data will be processed by Algarve Holiday Fun for direct marketing purposes or for services provided by Algarve Holiday Fun, hereby a client has the right to decline the right to processing his data in this manner.
- Algarve Holiday Fun protects personal data from any form of unauthorized sharing, copying and taking by unauthorized personnel, processing in disregard to clauses, and changing, loss, defecting or destroying of data.
In case of dispute the consumer can contact the follow entity.
Name: CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve (Centre for Information, Mediation and Arbitration for Algarve Consumer Disputes)
Contact: 289 823 135
Law. 144/2015 of 8 September