Terms of Service Policy
Algarve Fun is a trading name of Miller Holiday Services Unipessoal LDA. Our registered address is Urb. Barrocal, Lote A-14, Pera, 8365-204 with NIPC of 513450505.
- The available payment methods for orders are credit card, debit card, Paypal, and bank payment using the Multibanco system.
- All bookings are subject to availability and to confirmation. Availability should be confirmed in advance of booking by email or through our chat tool. If a booking is made by a customer without advanced confirmation through email or chat then we shall endeavour to confirm availability as quickly as possible, and if there is no availability will offer an alternative trip or a guaranteed full refund. Where there is an increase in price for the suggested alternative this will be payable in advance by the customer, and if the price is lower we shall refund the difference.
- If you are uncertain as to the suitability of any attraction, activity or event (for example due to pregnancy, age, or a medical condition) you must contact us to discuss the suitability before booking. No refunds will be provided if it is found to be unsuitable after booking unless within the normal Customer Cancellation terms.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All tickets will be either downloadable from our website, or will be sent to you by email.
- Customer cancellation. All orders, unless otherwise specified, can be cancelled by the customer at least 2 days prior to the validity date of the ticket and a full refund will be issued via the same payment method used for the purchase. For orders without a validity date and where the tickets are also unused, the order can be cancelled by the customer within 10 days of purchase, or within 5 days of the closure of that attraction for the current season (whichever is the later) and a full refund will be issued via the same payment method used for the purchase.
- Company cancellation. Where any activity or attraction is cancelled by us, or by our partners, customers will receive a full refund of the amount paid to us for that activity. Other costs incurred by the customer including for example transport, accommodation, or any other costs are not refundable. Transport booked through us will be refundable but only if it is unused.
- Depending on your bank, refunds may take up to 10 days to be received
- The maximum limit of refund or compensation shall be that paid to us by the customer.
- Complaints or requests for cancellation should be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request or complaint and respond to you within 3 working days. Should we require the return of any tickets we have issued we will confirm the relevant arrangements for this in our response.
In case of dispute the consumer can contact the follow entity.
Name: CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve (Centre for Information, Mediation and Arbitration for Algarve Consumer Disputes)
Contact: 289 823 135
Law. 144/2015 of 8 September