West Coast and Sagres Jeep Tour
Watch the video for this trip:
The stunning Algarve west coast is home to amazing beaches, rich culture and traditions and an abundance of wildlife, with a jeep tour being an ideal way to explore as much as you can in just one day.
The jeep tour begins in Sagres itself and includes a visit to Cape St Vincent and then on to a secret beauty spot to admire the views and wildlife.
Then it is off road to explore the countryside, visit beaches and to stop for lunch in the historic village of Vila do Bispo before heading on to the town of Carrapateira.
On this trip you will pack in a huge amount over the six to seven hour tour, including a visit to the unusual village of Pedralva, the stunning beach of Bordeira and a visit to the Museum of the Earth and Sea.
This programme includes:
- A visit to the town of Sagres
- A visit to Cape St. Vincent, the most south-western point in Europe.
- An off-road trip to a secret, secluded beach
(Bring your bikini or swimming trunks to go for a swim in this heavenly paradise)
- A visit to the best look-out point in Portugal, featuring 140m high cliffs and breathtaking views over the Atlantic.
- A short walk on an environmental trail of unique beauty.
( Very easy and pleasant, it is possible to be made by children and people in avance age )
- Stop-off at a local restaurant for a traditional lunch
You will be able to try the best food the region produces, in a very authentic atmosphere.
- A visit to the village of Carrapateira
- A visit to the magnificently beautiful beach of Bordeira (another surfing haven).
- Off-road trail, made in the most intirior beautiful and well-preserved landscape of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park.
- Crossing of small rivers, landscape and vegetation of the most beautiful that we have inside the Natural Park
- A visit to the peculiar yet beautiful village of Pedralva.
Book now with only a small deposit to reserve your seat! Spaces are limited and advanced booking is essential so book now.
Please quote Reference X145.
Adult €88 (Lunch included)
Child (12 or under) €60 (Lunch included)
All bookings are subject to availability and to confirmation.